IEEE International Conference on Power, Energy and Smart Grid (ICPESG-2018)
09th – 10th April, 2018
Final Deadline : 12th February 2018
(All papers accepted for presentation will be archived in the proceedings and in IEEE Xplore)
An IEEE International Conference on Power, Energy and Smart Grid (ICPESG-2018) will be held from 09th – 10th April, 2018 at Mirpur, the historical city of Azad Jammu and Kashmir, (Pakistan). It is the first conference that Department of Electrical (Power) Engineering, MUST is organizing to bring together researchers, scientists, engineers and scholars to share their ideas and research about all the aspects of power and energy systems, renewable energy, smart grid and advance concepts in computational intelligence. Energy management, environmental concerns of energy systems and sustainability are the most significant research topics in engineering domain around the globe. The conference is also a useful opportunity for industrial people to interact with researchers and professionals.
The significance of the event is also highlighted by the energy crisis of Pakistan and Azad Kashmir. The main objectives are as following:
- To share knowledge and ideas among researchers, professionals, students and industrialists,
- To involve companies and institutions to present their services, products and research findings,
- To promote the research culture in MUST and specially in the faculty of engineering,
- To create strong interaction and contacts among academia and power industry,
- To find the ways to meet energy crisis and to exploit indigenous energy potential.
(Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following)