ICPESG 2018 welcomes high-quality submissions on the fields indicated in the Conference Focus. Submissions must be no longer than 6 pages and must be formatted in the two-column IEEE conference format. Papers must be in PDF format and submitted electronically through conference easychair account. Papers will not be accepted in any other format. The papers submitted to ICPESG 2018 should not be under consideration in any other conference or journal.
All submissions for ICPESG 2018 must follow the IEEE conference proceeding format. If there are any problems with the submission website, please contact the program chair at email@example.com
Final Camera Ready Submission Instructions in PDF version
The following guidelines must be strictly followed in order for any accepted paper to be included in the conference proceedings:
- The final camera ready version must be prepared according to the IEEE Conference Template and should respects the following guidelines:
- All reviewers’ comments should be addressed.
- The Title, authors, affiliations, emails, abstract, keywords should be the same in the manuscript and in Easychair system.
- Denote the corresponding author with an asterisk (*).
- Don’t add page numbering.
- Use full name (i.e. Albert Smith) instead of abbreviated name format (i.e. A. Smith).
- Authors should make sure that the English of their papers meets the required standard.
- It is also the obligation of the authors to make sure that all sources of the research used in their papers have been adequately referenced. Papers with any kind of plagiarism will be systematically excluded from publication in IEEExplore. IEEE has a very strict policy against plagiarism in all its publications and it publishes on a regular basis a black list of authors who are banned from publishing in its journals and in the DL owing to plagiarism.
- The quality of figures, photos and tables is also a very important requirement for this publication.
- No security settings should be applied to the PDF file to allow post editions.
- No hyperlinks should be included in the document (e. g., clickable website addresses in the references).
- Authors must submit the camera-ready version of the paper by updating the existing version, using ICPESG 2018 EasyChair online submission system
- The ICPESG Copyright Form is to be filled in (with required information, i.e. paper title and authors list), and signed in ink. A scanned version of it may be submitted in JPG or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org (add your paper ID in the subject of your email).
- The ICPESG 2018 registration should be done online. At least one of the authors listed in the paper must register for ICPESG 2018.
- In some cases, the TPC may grant permission for a substitute presenter (proxy). Such proxy arrangements must be made will in advance of the event and agreed upon in writing by one of the Technical Program Chairs. To be accepted as a proxy, the substitute presenter must be qualified to present the paper and to answer questions.