Suggested Changes in CFP
- Submitted papers must be unpublished and should not be submitted elsewhere for publication;
- Accepted paper must not exceed 6 pages.
- Papers should be formatted in IEEE two-column Conference Proceedings style;
- Papers should be submitted as PDF files through the conference easychair account.
- All submitted papers will be peer reviewed by independent reviewers.
- All submissions for ICPESG 2018 must follow the IEEE conference proceeding format. If there are any problems with the submission website, please contact the program chair at email@example.com
To be published in the ICPESG 2018 Conference Proceedings, and to be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore, at least one author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full (member or non-member) rate.
In some cases, the TPC may grant permission for a substitute presenter (proxy). Such proxy arrangements must be made will in advance of the event, and agreed upon in writing by one of the Technical Program Chairs. To be accepted as a proxy, the substitute presenter must be qualified to present the paper and to answer questions.