Dear Author, congratulations to your accepted ICPESG paper!
Please follow the following steps to submit the final (camera-ready) version of your paper:
- Revise your paper: Please read reviewer comments and revise your paper to address them (if applicable). You must use either the Latex or the Microsoft Word template below (if you haven’t already done so when preparing the original submission) as otherwise IEEE will not accept your paper for publication in IEEE Xplore. Conference Template
- Upload your final paper and IEEE copyright form:Upload the camera-ready file using submission link and submit IEEE ICPESG Copyright Form on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Final Fee for poster presentation 3000/= pkr (after 50% discount)
CRITICAL DEADLINES AND OTHER INFORMATION
- The camera-ready paper must be uploaded by 12:00 midnight March 28, 2018 PST(GMT + 5).
- The camera-ready paper should be limited to 6 pagesin length as per template.
- At least one author must register for the conference.
- Papers which are not presented at the conference will be excluded from the official proceedings and will not appear in IEEE Xplore. It is, therefore, critical that at least one author of the paper attend the conference to present the work.
The papers accepted for poster presentation follow the following poster presentation templates.